WE ARE EXPANDING & HIRING!
*1st year apprentice*
We are excited to announce we are seeking applications for a Junior 1st year apprentice.
If you have dreamed of a career in the automotive industry, we would love to receive an application from you!
The successful apprentice candidate will:
*Have a passion for car/4wd/automotive
*Have An excellent work ethic
*Be driven and self motivated to achieve the workshop’s & your personal goals.
*Have minimum grade 10 high school pass grade.
*Have excellent communication.
*Have the ability to work in a team environment
*Have a positive attitude.
*Have a great attention to detail.
*Be willing to apply yourself for 4 yrs of the apprenticeship and to continue learning throughout your career.
Any application must have a cover letter outlining why you want an apprenticeship and why you would be the best candidate for this role.
Applications to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a week’s trial before final applicant is selected.
What we can provide for the successful applicant:
*A focused team environment.
*All training required to complete trade certificate.
*Experience and mentorship from highly skilled and experienced Technicians
*Learn industry best practices.
If this describes you and you are passionate about the automotive industry, we look forward to receiving your application.
* Automotive Technician*
Here at Redhead Automotive Centre we are Family focused, Team focused and Customer focused Mechanic shop!
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION. ALL HOLIDAYS AND BENEFITS INCLUDED.
- We are seeking a new team member to join the team here at RAC. Currently we have a team of 3 mechanics, and we are looking for a new team member to come on board and join the crew here at RAC.
- Experienced Light Vehicle Mechanic – Full Time Permanent!
- What sets us apart is our people here at our modern fully equipped workshop.
- We seek out team members who fit with our culture and morals, to build a high performing team environment. We want the best for our customers, and we achieve this by hiring quality crew members.
WE WANT THE BEST!
We have a position for an experienced Trade Qualified Technician that wants to join the fantastic team here at Redhead Automotive Centre.
The right candidate MUST possess the following traits:
- Be punctual! And reliable
- Take pride in their work!
- Thrive working autonomously
- Be driven by results and focused on outcomes
- Be willing to be held accountable for the responsibilities of their roles
- Have a high attention to detail & high accuracy level
The core Responsibilities & Outcomes for this role include:
- High quality servicing and repairs on all makes and models of cars, 4WD’s, and light commercial vehicles
- Contribute to the ‘Continuous Improvement’ philosophy of the business
- Other activities that serve the team and business goals.
The right candidate will be offered:
- Full time position.
- Structured work environment with procedures and processes in place
- Your own dedicated work bay, excellent working conditions in a fully equipped modern workshop.
- Ongoing up to date technical training.
Please send application along with cover letter and resume to the following email address. Email resume to email@example.com